Our Trojanettes played hard, beating Springdale 17-0!
On 4/10, the CWNC Trojanettes out-scored Shady Side, 13-0.
The Trojanettes beat Apollo Ridge with a final score of 13-0.
The game, held on 3/30, ended with CWNC taking a loss with a 17-3 final score.
Congratulations to our students who competed at the Pittsburgh Regional Science and Engineering Fair on Friday, March 31st. A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO BRIDGET HUDSON for winning a Duquesne Summer Research Institute Scholarship! We are so proud of all of our students and their AWESOME accomplishments!
- South Park Captures Lead Early To Defeat CWNC Trojanettes 18U
- CWNC Trojanettes 18U fell behind early and couldn’t come back in an 11-0 loss to South Park on Wednesday. South Park scored on a single by K Pavlick and a double by Justine Dean in the first inning.
- South Park captured the lead in the first inning. With two outs in the first inning K Pavlick drove in one run when she singled.
- South Park scored five runs in the third inning. The big inning for South Park came thanks to a home run by K Morrison, a home run by C Carozza, and a double by Jess Dean.
- A single by Adrienne Nardone in the first inning was a positive for CWNC Trojanettes 18U.
- Justine Dean earned the win for South Park. She threw five innings, surrendering zero runs, three hits, striking out 11, and walking zero. Nardone took the loss for CWNC Trojanettes 18U. She pitched four innings, giving up 11 runs, nine hits, and striking out one.
- Home runs for South Park came when Morrison homered in the third inning and Carozza homered in the third inning.
- Erin Porter, Brooke Horton, and Nardone all had one hit to lead CWNC Trojanettes 18U.
- South Park collected nine hits. Dean and Pavlick each collected multiple hits for South Park. Dean went 3-for-3 at the plate to lead South Park in hits. South Park didn’t commit a single error in the field. Kelli Mesick had the most chances in the field with 11.
Congratulations to the CWNC Trojans basketball team on an incredible season! Our 25-5 Trojans were defeated by Lincoln Park, last night, in the PIAA Semi-finals by a score of 54-46. The Trojans fought hard in this rematch but the Leopards took the game. Kenny Fukon had 16 points and Zach Offi had 11. You guys made it to the Final Four–we are so very proud of you!
The CWNC Boys Basketball defeated the Red Devils of Central Cambria, 63-40. The Trojans had three players, Isaiah Wilson, Kenny Fukon and Vinnie DiNicola in double figures. The Trojans dominated the boards and were up by 30 plus points for most of the second half. With this win, the Trojans advance to the FINAL FOUR of the PIAA 3A Basketball State Tournament. They will face the Leopards of Lincoln Park in a rematch of the WPIAL Championship Game. The game will be played TONIGHT at Ambridge High School at 7:00. Tickets are being sold at the school today–Adults, $8.00, Students $4.00. Tickets will also be sold at the door. Come and support our team!
Congratulations to the CWNC Robotics team, the Trojanators, for their performance at the regional competition at Cal-U this past weekend. Special shout-out to Jake Ball for being a Dean’s List Semi-Finalist and to Matt Esser for being selected as one of two Dean’s List Finalists from the regional competition!!! Matt will have the opportunity to interview for the prestigious Dean’s List Award at the national competition in St. Louis next month. Congrats to the ENTIRE TEAM for an AWESOME competition season!!!
Shout out to the CWNC Trojanettes on an unbelievable season! Their season was one full of records: they became the first program in WPIAL history to win a Championship in FOUR different classifications, their WPIAL Championship gives NC a record 17 titles, Coach Molly Rottmann became only the FIFTH coach in WPIAL History to win SIX WPIAL Championships, Sam Breen surpassed 2,000 career points and Kyle Huffmann surpassed 1,000 career points. Sam Breen has also been named as the Butler Eagle Player of the Year (a back-to-back title for Ms. Breen) and has been named the Gatorade Player of the Year for the State of Pennsylvania. This season, they finished in the Elite 8 of the State, continuing the tradition of having the BEST Girls Basketball program in PIAA History! We are tremendously proud of your accomplishments this season!!!
Cardinal Wuerl North Catholic High School
1617 Route 228
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
1617 Route 228
Cranberry Twp., PA 16066
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org